Saturday, July 14, 2007

my first MEME

I have been tagged by dear Archana for Meme..thanks Archana may be this will bring out some facts about me to all u friends in the blogworld..

My introduction to blogging was thru my dear college friend Maheswari of Beyond the Usual..once she sent us all a link to her blog..when i visited it i found it was a food blog & she has posted so many deadly recipes.i was bowled over . I immediately thot of starting one on my own but had no clue on how or where to start with ..that is when i started looking & learning things . finally got an idea on how to go about with it.
To start with my Meme

  1. Since the reference to context is food i might as well start with it .I LOVE to cook, eat & serve good food. Almost every weekend i make something special & serve either just my family (which is me, my husband & our lil' 3 yr old son Aadil. ) or call friend's over. But my all-time favourite person whom i love to serve is my dear husband. he is an avid foodie & the look on his face when the food is nice is like a thousand gifts rolled into one to me.
  2. i love to laugh ; sometimes it becomes a lil' too loud. I laugh for the silliest of things even on my own jokes !!
  3. I am a hardcore romantic..!...Even at this age ( i am going to be 30 this oct), a romantic song, a nice weather , a romantic movie can put me into day dreaming ..!!
  4. I can imitate people quite well. During our hostel days we used to have panchayat-like sittings where i wud be the showman showing events of the day in college..what fun it used to be ..
  5. i am very moody ..being all these above mentioned ones i might suddenly out of the blue just switch off totally which becomes quite irritating for my husband ..
  6. i am a moderatley good homemaker . i love to do up things in my home keep changing something or the other & i am quite organised..
  7. & lastly , i love doing & learning all kinds of hand work . i do needle work, have done decoupage, painting a lil' & am going to try my hand in glass painting..

so that is my first meme..i wud like to tag hima, jyothi & musical. Please play only if u have the time & inclination.

13 comments:

archana said...

That was real quick Deena. I liked your sporting spirit :) You cook well and also are very talented, mimicry , painting. Even I like these crafts. Best is even I laugh at the silliest things :)
Those who are artist have mood swings. So its Ok:) Nice to know about you :)

FH said...

Food,laughter,Romance,good home making skills and good at handiwork!!
YOU ARE PERFECT!!!
Deena,have a great weekend,hugs:))

archana said...

Deena you have tagged three friends and you have given their correct links. I find nothing wrong.
Now you can go and drop a comment on each of their sites informing them that you have tagged them for a meme .
This way those girls will get the message. You can also write your site name in the message but it is not necessary :) Hope this helps you.
If you still have any doubt drop a line on my site. I am on line right now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Deena, I checked the message and thanks for dropping by letting me know about this. Sure will try to reveal few things about me.

Thanks,
Hima

deena said...

thanks a lot archana! for that quick reply..it did solve my problem..

Jyothi said...

Hi Deena! sorry for delay. Y'day little busy...sunday na. Now only I checked the message at my blog. Really thanks for adding me in your meme. I will try to reveal few things about me too. Once again thanks dear.
BTW your meme is very interesting . I hope you are all-in-one. Perfect in all. Keep it up. Have a good day.

Sia said...

deena, loved reading ur MeMe and now i know that u r a perfect woman... :)
hard core romantic? me too... he he he...

Unknown said...

hey deen..nice to see your meme.Biryani...looks perfect.you know i was craving for biryani only during my first trimester and H makes a perfect biryani(only that!!!)

Richa said...

nice to know @ u, Deena!
ur point 2 made me laugh :) heh!heh!

deena said...

thanks Jyothi & Sia..no no i am not a perfect one..thanks for giving me that compliment .i sure wud accept it ..why not he he!!
hey machu welcome back ..has ur tummy started showing up?
thanks richa ..i AM a lil' stupidly funny..!!

Viji said...

Nice to know about you Deena, I remember your last comment. You have a beautiful blog too and it shows your interest. The brownies and the lemon cakes are really good. You flattered me with your comment. Thank you for that. Have a good day enjoy with your family. Will keep visiting. Viji

deena said...

thanks viji..do come again..

musical said...

Deena, thats a lovely meme :). I agree with the hostel panchayats ;). they used to eb so much fun! and thanks for tagging me, dear. i will post the meme sometime soon :).